This policy describes how we use Personal Data that you provide during your visit to this website, your rights and choices, and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
In collecting personal data, we act as Data Controller. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 or GDPR.
1. About our firm:
We are the accounting firm Groupe GT Fiduciaires (GTF). The company is established 19, rue de Bitbourg, L-1273 Luxembourg. (phone: +352 24 52 11, e-mail : email@example.com )
We are not required to have a Data Protection Officer (DPO), so all enquiries regarding the use of your personal data should be addressed to the above contact details.
2. The website : www.gtf.lu is edited, developed and hosted by the company:
Siège : 7 rue Jean Fischbach, Z.A Am Bann, L-3372 Leudelange
Company Number : B 73777
TVA intracommunautaire : LU19032240
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +352 26 34 09 09
3. When you log on to our User Portal
When you connect to our User Portal either via the connection button provided for this purpose on our website www.gtf.lu or via the link : https://gtfiduciaires.licent.app, you access the data shared between you and GTF.
The access to your information is carried out via a login and a password.
These identifiers can be obtained by contacting your contact person within GTF.
Your interactions with the User Portal are recorded for a period of 12 months. This information allows us to verify and ensure the security of the systems as well as to be able to audit the interactions carried out on the Portal.
4. When you submit a contact request via our website
When you submit a contact request via our website, we ask for your first name, last name, telephone number, email address, and the subject of your request.
We use this information to respond to your inquiry, including providing you with any requested information about our products and services. We may also contact you several times after your contact request to follow up on your inquiry. We will do this based on our legitimate interest in providing accurate information before and after an enquiry or contact request.
We will keep enquiry emails for a period of two years, after which they will be permanently deleted.
5. When you apply for a position
When you apply, we ask for a cover letter and your curriculum vitae. We use this information to process your application.
The information provided will be treated confidentially by our personnel department.
If your application is not accepted, you will receive a reply to that effect.
If your application meets our expectations, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Your data will be permanently deleted after a period of 12 months.
6. Data sharing and transfer
Your information is stored in our databases located in Europe and is not shared with third parties. Your information is not sent outside of Europe. We will not use your information to make automated decisions that could affect you.
7. Policy on Cookies on the website
In order to facilitate your navigation on the site as well as to optimize the technical management, this website uses "Cookies".
purposes to, for example, record your preferences for certain types of information, so that you do not have to repeat the same keystrokes each time you visit our site.
Most cookies only work for the duration of a session or visit. None of them contain information that would make it possible to contact you by telephone, e-mail or post. It is also possible to configure your browser to inform you each time a cookie is installed or to prevent it from being saved.
When you use our website to view products and services and the information we make available, a number of cookies are used by us and third parties to enable the site to function, to collect useful information about visitors and to improve your user experience.
Some of the Cookies we use are strictly necessary for our website to function properly and we do not require your consent to place them on your computer. These are known as "Necessary" cookies.
However, for Cookies that are useful but not strictly necessary, we will always ask for your consent before placing them. In addition to the Cookies we use, various third parties may also place Cookies on your computer. All of these Cookies will be placed on your computer but only with your consent. These cookies are "Preferences", "Statistics" and "Marketing" Cookies.
Your consents apply to the following domain: www.gtf.lu
8. Your rights as a data subject
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- Right of access: You are entitled to obtain both access to and a copy of the personal data processed, on request.
- Right to rectification: You are entitled to obtain a rectification of your personal data if they prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You are entitled to obtain the erasure of your data when there is no longer a valid reason for processing them.
- Right to limitation of processing: You are entitled to obtain a limitation of processing of your data that is inaccurate or no longer necessary.
- Right to object: You are entitled to obtain a cessation of the processing of your data where there are no legitimate and compelling reasons for processing them.
- Right to data portability: You are entitled to obtain the transfer of your data to a third party in an accessible format.
- Rights related to automated processing and profiling: You are entitled to obtain that data are not processed fully automatically without human intervention.
If we need to process any of your personal data in a manner other than that previously identified, we will contact you to provide you with information about this and to seek your consent if necessary.
9. Your right to complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your personal data, you can contact us directly or contact the Luxembourg regulatory body:
National Commission for Data Protection
(Commission Nationale pour la Protection des Données)
1, avenue du Rock'n'Roll
Tel: (+352) 26 10 60 -1